I didn’t really have anything to post today, so when Trisha with MomDot suggested a good old fashioned ‘blog carnival’ I decided to join. The idea was to take photos of 5 things in your house that would help people get to know you if they walked through.
1) I love coffee. Or really, espresso. Yum…yum…I might have to have an iced americano after this post.
(This is our DeLonghi Magnificia, which is an amazing machine. Highly recommended – it was a gift, this is not a review!)
2) The playroom is always messy. The kids clean it, and 5 minutes later it’s a wreck. It will be cleaned later today.
3) This is how I store my jewelry. I actually love this method – everything is out in front of me, so I can easily accessorize.
4) We love art. We invested some of our disposable income before children in local artists. We love having it in the house.
5) I like weird stuff. Like soap made from beer. I bought this at a micro-brewery in Redmond, Washington on our recent trip.
Want to join the carnival? Link up your post here!